Banner Experts Returns Policy
- All Banner Experts products are manufactured to the highest standards, checked by our strict quality-control procedures and shipped via a signed-for-on-collection courier service.
- When printing is involved, you will have approved and signed off the artwork prior to production.
- It is important that you check your delivery from us on arrival prior to signing for it.
- If your goods arrive faulty or damaged due to delivery we will resupply the required items. We do ask that you provide us with photographs of the fault or damage by email.
- If bespoke printed or manufactured items have been signed for as received in good condition, we are unable to offer replacements, reprints or refunds.
- All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online.
- You have the right to cancel the purchase of goods providing providing you give a sound reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the contract.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
- You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods: For the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We do not accept products that are intimate, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
• Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
• Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 14-17 Metropolitan Business Park, Blackpool, 81, FY3 9LT, United Kingdom.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 14-17 Metropolitan Business Park, Blackpool, 81, FY3 9LT United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a track-able shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.